Starting at $55.00 plus tax. Includes continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, HBO… We have onsite laundry facilities, clean rooms and a friendly staff. Stay with us while you do your holiday shopping. November 28 and 29, 2013.
Sault Ste Marie's Blog
- 8 Historical Sites in Sault Ste Marie, Michigan
- The Meaning of Sault Sainte Marie
- On a Mission for Great Fall Color in the Upper Peninsula!
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry at Oktoberfest in Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- Looking Back at the History of Sault Ste. Marie