The Antlers is a legendary landmark across from the south-end of the Soo Locks, serving Northern Cuisine with a great family atmosphere. We’re open 11am daily. You will be intrigued by the collection of antlers, numerous animals and memorabilia. More than 200 items are mounted on the walls! There are special visits by Morty the Moose and don’t forget to ask about the bells and whistles. Print this coupon and redeem it at the Antlers for 10% of your meal. This discount is not valid with other discounts. One coupon per customer per receipt. Valid with U.S. funds only.
Sault Ste Marie's Blog
- 8 Historical Sites in Sault Ste Marie, Michigan
- The Meaning of Sault Sainte Marie
- On a Mission for Great Fall Color in the Upper Peninsula!
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry at Oktoberfest in Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- Looking Back at the History of Sault Ste. Marie