Sault Ste Marie's Blog
The Tower of History opens for this special two-week event allowing visitors to trave… read more..
- Make sure to bring your outdoor gear and make Sault Seal Recreation Area your first stop. Admission will
We start our adventure with one of the freshest cups of coffee you will get anywhere in the Eastern Upper Peninsula. Take a walk dow… read more..
The 8th Annual War Memorial Hospital Sault International Festival of Races kicks off Saturday, September 23rd with a half-marathon across the International Bridge, and no passport is required! The half-marathon and the 7.1 mile B… read more..
- The 52nd I-500 races into the Sault Ste. Marie February 1
- Downtown Winter Ice Festival returning to Sault Ste. Marie
- Start your snowmobiling adventure in Sault Ste. Marie
- Behind the Scenes Look at Soo Locks Winter Maintenance
- 10 reasons to visit Sault Ste. Marie in 2020!
- Destination Information
- History of the Soo
- Outdoor Recreation & Nature
- Press Release
- Road Trips & Trails
- Sault Ste Marie Fun Facts
- Soo Area Attractions
- Winter Activities
- Yooper Trivia