Sault Ste Marie's Blog
We’re talking about things that come around only once a year. Either clear your calendar and seize the day, or pine away and wish for a second ch… read more..
The 8th Annual War Memorial Hospital Sault International Festival of Races kicks off Saturday, September 23rd with a half-marathon across the International Bridge, and no passport is required! The half-marathon and the 7.1 mile B… read more..
- The Meaning of Sault Sainte Marie
- On a Mission for Great Fall Color in the Upper Peninsula!
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry at Oktoberfest in Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- Looking Back at the History of Sault Ste. Marie
- Finding Fall Foliage in the Sault Ste. Marie Area