When you’re known as the “Original Hockey Town, USA,” you’re bound to have a handful of ice rinks that have played host to entertainment for decades. From hockey to figure skating to free-skating, Sault Ste. Marie has an ice rink… read more..
- 6 spots for coffee and sweets in the Soo
- Historical Cemeteries of Sault Ste. Marie
- Are there haunted locations in Sault Ste. Marie?
- The Ultimate Guide to Fall Fishing and Hunting in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
- Lake Superior's history on display at the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
- Destination Information
- History of the Soo
- Outdoor Recreation & Nature
- Press Release
- Road Trips & Trails
- Sault Ste Marie Fun Facts
- Soo Area Attractions
- Winter Activities
- Yooper Trivia