Sault Ste Marie's Blog
We start our adventure wit… read more..
The 8th Annual War Memorial Hospital Sault International Festival of Races kicks off Saturday, September 23rd with a half-marathon across the International Bridge, and no passport is required! The half-marathon and the 7.1 mile B… read more..
If you’re passionate about great rides and you haven’t ridden the Upper Peninsula yet, I persona… read more..
Walk along Ashmun Street for outdoor vendors, festival food, and activities for youngsters on August 4&5.
With over 40 vendors and local downto… read more..
Be on the front lines as the Briti… read more..
It wasn’t un… read more..
- 5 Things that you might not know about Tahquamenon Falls
- Fun for all at the Soo Ultimate Paddle Day in Sault Michigan
- 3 Things You Can Only Do on Engineers Day (and So Much More!)
- Finding Freighters in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
- The Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum