Sault Ste Marie's Blog
If you’re passionate about great rides and you haven’t ridden the Upper Peninsula yet, I persona… read more..
Walk along Ashmun Street for outdoor vendors, festival food, and activities for youngsters on August 4&5.
With over 40 vendors and local downto… read more..
Be on the front lines as the Briti… read more..
It wasn’t un… read more..
I’ve been writing these blogs for the last three years and now I want to introduce myself! Why? Beca… read more..
We’re talking about things that come around only once a year. Either clear your calendar and seize the day, or pine away and wish for a sec… read more..
- Walking in a Winged Winter Wonderland in Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- Looking Back at the History of Sault Ste. Marie
- The Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
- Finding Fall Foliage in the Sault Ste. Marie Area
- Fall is on its way in Sault Ste. Marie!